PROXIMA META

IRONMAN

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Clustered Thoughts

Very happy for my friends who performed with awesome style at Kona.

I guess if I keep training with them and can sort of match their intensity things will go well in Cozumel.

If I can learn from their experiences maybe I will jump a few steps that otherwise would have delayed my improvement.

Last week I was off on a business trip and training suffered but the time out was good for recovery.

Both of my kids have a cold and I am battling hard not to get knocked down...feeling shitty this week.

Pool workouts have been very sporadic but I am loving the few times I am able to jump in the pool and making the most of it.

End of the year training is the toughest...and next week will be tough with a lot of work.

Trying to find a good balance.

My head hurts.

No comments: